Next Steps: See corresponding reflection questions for each step below
1. Prayerfully consider what God has put in your hand.
2. Invite Holy Spirit to teach you how to rely upon and yield to Him in new ways.
3. Ask God to show you the people of peace He has put within your life right now.
4. Be intentional in crossing divides relationally & leveraging your influence and resources to bring glory to God globally.
Discussion & Prayer Points:
1. What background, interests, adversities, values, skills, testimonies, weaknesses, spheres of influence, etc. can you offer to God?
2. What testimonies from the Bible or your personal life can you share of God’s power working through His people?
3. With whom has God given you favor in your family, at work/school, in your apartments or neighborhood, your friends, your children’s friends or parents, etc.?
4. What examples for this were given in the sermon? What ideas do these examples stir up in you to apply in your own life?
5. Pray together for a greater awareness of God’s power working within us as we each take next steps.