Discussion & Prayer Points:
1. Has there been a time when you tried to produce ‘fruit’ in your own strength? What happened?
2. What are some practical steps God has shown you to abide in Him?
3. Is there an aspect of ‘loving one another’ you find particularly difficult? Is there an area where God has really grown you in loving others?
4. Is there an area of your life you sense God is pruning?
5. Pray for one another to abide in Christ, to let His Word abide in us, and to allow Him to do necessary pruning so we can bear more fruit for His glory.