“A spiritual gift is a God-given ability to serve God and other Christians in such a way that Christ is glorified and believers are edified.” — Warren W. Wiersbe
“Ministry has to do with becoming what we already are.” — Yoder Neufeld
Discussion & Prayer Points:
1. What are some natural abilities that can get misunderstood as spiritual gifts?
2. What has your journey looked like in discovering God’s gift(s) in you?
3. If you had to choose a literal part of the body (e.g. arm, feet, mouth, eye, etc) which part might best describe your involvement in the Body of Christ?
4. What do you believe is your work of ministry?
5. Pray for revelation that every believer is a minister. Pray that God empowers us in equipping every member for the work of ministry to build up the Body of Christ.